Other Outdoors, Scenic Lookout, Lake
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Great Sun!
- Hardest place to mayor ever. Ive been 2-5 days away for a month
- Take a stroll down the riverwalk down to the Third Ward. A morning jog or a nightime stroll -- it's a great way to walk through downtown.
- Watch for rich, drunk middle-aged women dancing to contemporary hip-hop on their boats on Friday/Saturday nights!
- Great place to hang out to get out of the sun in the summer time at lunch time.
- This is the best place to have lunch
- I've watched the riverwalk grow in hobo population over the past couple years
- Peaceful if you find a spot to sit where there isn't a bum who set up house on one of the benches!
- Its a Riverwalk where you must go up and down and sometimes all around to follow, but it takes you nicely though Downtown MKE.
- Very mediocre, youve seen nicer riverwalks elsewhere.
- Another MKE gem.
- Very romantic walk
- It would be nicer to stroll the area in warmer weather!
- Great view and relaxing spot.
- A worthy endeavor if you want to get a completely different look at Milwaukee.
- Yesterday the river took another life. Drink responsibly.
- Careful the lifts don't work! Couldn't get my grandma who's in a wheelchair anywhere!
- The river walk is great all year long
- Using $13 million of public and private funds, the City of Milwaukee redeveloped the blighted downtown waterfront area into a pedestrian oriented greenspace.
- Provides a beautiful walkway through downtown Milwaukee. Make sure to pack a camera to take pictures of all the unique artwork along the way!