20 Estes St (at River Ct.)
Ipswich, MA 01938
- Bass on tap, quarter for a song and cheap pizza
- Combo with Pepperoni! BAM! That just happened!
- Best pizza and beer!!!
- The greatest pizza on the North Shore. Don't forget quarters for the jukebox.
- 50+ yrs. family tradition,best pizza ever!!! Salami combination is my favorite.
- Order the kielbasa pizza!!!
- Pizza is awesome, they are small so get 1 per person- the beer is ice cold always a good bet!
- Best value, best sauce, pepperoni under the cheese, not open Monday's or before 4 PM. I consider Riverview the best pizza I've ever eaten. The fact that it's a hole in the wall place makes it better.
- best pizza around, the sauce is amazing
- Love this place! A true hidden gem.
- The cheese pizza is already way better than any pizza around & just gets better w/toppings (try it 'Old Way'). Timeless, comfy, an institution & affordableyou simply can't go wrong with The Riverview
- Yummy pizza
- The best pizza eva
- Definitely some of the best pizza I have ever had, especially if you love a very thin and crispy crust.
- Over rated pizza. And as for the service... All I'm going to say is good luck. Go to Joe's pizza in Beverly if you want the real deal thin crust of the Northshore
- Always delicious
- Try the old style
- Best pizza ever! Just come early as parking is tough!
- Parking is a nightmare...do yourself a favor and walk!!!