Riverside Phnom Penh
River, Scenic Lookout
Phnum Pénh, Phnom Penh
- Hmm..it's a nice scenery!!! Many people jogging and exercise in the morning and happening at night!! You can view sunrise here too!!!
- Seems like a jogging place... also at sunset they have free aerobic lessons ;)
- This is where its all happening!
- Sinh foo restaurant
- Beatiful happening but smelly from the smell of the river and piss
- Beware of locals who wants to befriend you by complimenting your clothes and saying their relative is going to your country. It's a known scam called "poker scam". Click link to learn more.
- Nice view here from Amanjaya Hotel
- Beautiful walk along the river. Best come early morning or evening as it's unshaded
- The riverside is not THAT special. Alot of good restaurants, but too much garbage along the river.
- Fresh air and my feel relax
- You can get some good deals here between happy hours.
- Good specials, great dessert, great service.
- Stunning at sunrise. Don't forget to turn around and see the sun glinting off the gold on the Royal Palace. Join in with the dancers for morning exercise.
- Get here by bike is a cool idea
- nice view and nice place to jog
- Indie rock covers on the weekends. Oh yeah!
- Smells of sewage but its a city and hot so to be expected. Nice to walk along and watch people and its wide enough to not be bothered by traffic
- Ehh, not a fun walk in fact
Samdach Preah Theamak Lethet Ouk
St. 108 (St. 13)