Bar, Dive Bar
56 North Ave E
Cranford, NJ 07016
- Very lively night life. Front windows open in warm summer nights. Plenty of tv's and good beer selection.
- It's the best old school bar in the area!!!
- It is known as "The Dive" and that says it all. On any given night is is packed with locals of all generations. Lots of new restaurant/bars in Cranford but The Dive remains a town staple.
- Used to be a shot and a beer dive but now the younger crowd has taken over. Lively place with music but very tight space that packs them in. I go when they have a band I like or to watch a game on TV.
- Good beer selection
- Burgers are great! Nice little outdoor seating area, and beer is good. Great service too :)
- Mexican Mondays for cheap tacos and $2 Tuesdays for $2 hot dogs and drafts.
- The nachos are sadder than a 16-year-old girl going through a goth phase
- Actually smells Smokey. True drive bar.
- Decent beer selection for a dive bar. 750's of Chimay and Duvel for starter. Normal spread of bar food too. Win win for Cranford NJ.
- The pickles and slaw are delicious.
- Good place, sometimes takes a while occasionally for booze to get but good place
- Call em 908 709 9449
- Keep your Eyes peeled for the 'darts potato'. Can't make this stuff up. I love this place!
- Tip Amanda and Heather realllllly well! :)
- Chili cook off - Sunday after the Super Bowl
- Brother John's Band on Sundays rocks the house. Don't miss it!
- Torched cherry bacardi and sprite, blended! Tastes just like a slush puppy!!