200 Water St NE (Front St & State St)
Salem, OR 97301
- Just pull up, park your car, sit on a bench and let the kids run around and get tired.
- Take the footbridge over to Wallace Marine Park.
- Has everything from a Carousel to Stern-wheeler boat rides nice place to hang out with family and friends on a nice sunny day!
- Large park with plenty of room to walk around. Don't miss the World Beat Festival in June!
- just chill out by the water
- I cant count how many times Ive been here
- The foot bridge is now open! Travel from downtown to Minto Brown in no time!
- Gorgeous place to sit on a summer evening.
- Just put your feet in the water and feel its coldness.
- Okay for events
- Many bands, activities, races and walks for different causes, the boat is docked right there, and the BITE of SALEM
- don't swim in the waters, but there's a nice fountain in the park you can walk through if you get too hot
- Beautiful park, playground and art!!
- Movies in the park...watched Grease
- Movies at dusk during the summer!!
- Getting sunburnt at The World Beat Festival!
- The annual World Beat Festival is held here in June. This park is also home to Summer Movies in the Park. You can find the Eco Earth Globe is located at the southern portion of the park.
- I was introduced to this park by the lovely Mary Lou Zeek, who runs a downtown art gallery. http://www.zeekgallery.com I haven't been able to stop going there. I love it!
- Two play structures, stern wheeler, huge park clean restrooms, and good views of the river....missing swings though