$ $ $
- Portabello Sandwich. YUM.
- The scallops are my absolute favorite!!!! Not a bad thing on the menu but hands down the best scallops on the earth...
- 2 burgers, 2 beers, 1 wine, 52 bucks? Buh bye
- If you're coming for the Juicy Luci, call and ask them to hold one for you! They go quick.
- Get there before 2:30PM because they close before dinner. Highly recommend their appetizers and entrees! Dare to try this restaurant!
- The beans are always great and a must try for first timers. The fries are fresh and hot every time.
- Good food. Attentive yet cold (weird U know) service.
- The Grilled Salmon over pesto rice is out of this world.
- it;s juci luci time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and sturgeon steaks 4 dinner
- The scallops are unbelievable. After this tastey treat head to rhythm and brews for great live entertainment nightly.
- Start with Fried Plantains, then get the Cuban Roast Pork or Swiss Style Chicken Enchiladas. Can't go wrong with anything on the menu, but those are my favorites.
- Catch of the Day is big-eyed Tuna on a bed of cilantro pesto rice with wasabi sesame seeds and a Thai sweet chili sauce! AMAZING!
- Eat...ANYTHING! Order the Onion Board appetizer and any entree on the menu! Best burgers ANYWHERE and hand-cut fries are amazing with home-made ketchup!