River Street Market
Mall, Arts & Crafts
- This little hut in the market's courtyard has free wifi and food priced between $1.00-2.50. Great if you're with a group.
- Really cool open-air market with lots of vendors.
- If you're going the cheap route, window shop!lol However, the gift shops are affordable and the food alongside the river is great.
- This other tip is from a woman that must be high..no smokeing(its the law) ..and it closes at 6 and 8 on wkends..not violent unless you cause a problem with there security people..
- Not a place to bring children in the evening. Lots of people, smoking, half naked, drunk and violence.
- make sure to get a hot dog from The Naked Dog and a fresh squeezed lemonade from The Snack Shack
- My favorite on river street
- Great place to shop for gifts!
- Savannah has some free transportation options. I used the ferry. Just saw a dot stop outside the market.
- One thing to remember when visiting Savannah during spring break...BRING A JACKET!! It was very cold. and the food was DELICIOUS!
- Theres something for everyone on your Christmas list. It is so beautiful during the holidays
- Theyve ruined the beautiful area with dozens of tourist traps places and cheap restaurants
- Nice place to find gifts
- An excellent convergence of the old (17th & 18th centuries brick & mortar, cotton king structures) and the new colorful shops and restaurants along the Savannah River.
- Very touristy. Skip it.
- Local art , craftsman and unique gifts!
- Great place to go for romantic evening
- Nothing to this. Random Shops. Eaterys. No parking.