Other Outdoors, Recreation Center, Rafting
- Very relaxing and you can float around for a day.
- Try the Zipline Canopy Tour! The views are beautiful and it is SO much fun!
- Float around for a day
- Easter bogo 1/2 off special on raft trips and canopy tours Easter Sunday!
- March madness rafting special wetsuit rental and weekday pricing on weekends all month...
- Rent a beverage cooler to float along side of you.
- So much fun!!! Do the climbing adventure park 1st then raft then camp then do the park again in the morning-awesome!!!
- Gittik ama personel ilgisizdi
- White water rafting = great for little kids. The rapids are small and the trip isn't strenuous. Most of the time you just float. Therefore, don't waste your money if you want real rapids.
- Tubing fun
- Fun, but about as organized as you would expect for a place run by teenagers. Byob. They're teenagers. They don't care.
- There is a campsite. The trains that pass are a nuisance. Other than that it was fun.
- Go right at the intersection and get the BBQ. The baked beans are to die for.
- Highway robbery, Doesn't call to warn about weather, water levels, or reservations.
- Everyone should go rafting with feline
- Zip line a must.
- Earth Day raft trips are half off for those who help with a river clean up along the way! April 21 & 22!
- Upgrade your tube for $5. Totally worth it.
- The campgrounds are right next to train tracks. Impossible to sleep!
- Great people and fun