1a Station Approach
+44 20 7736 6296
- If there were more river cafes and less starbucks London would be a better place!
- So cheap it hurts. Maybe not the best food you've ever tasted but this place is taken straight out of the 70s and that doesn't have to be a bad thing.
- If your stomach growls by an excessive hunger; yes why not
- Weve been coming to the River Cafe for years. A wonderful family, love the original decor. Breakfast is always generous, home cooked, well priced and a real treat!
- Read the FT article below! It says it all. Our favourite fuelling station when in need of a good greasy-spoon !
- Great value and friendly!
- Fantastic family run cafe - they remember your order and are always incredibly friendly. Always a huge mix of people in there - a testament to good honest food and service.
- A family place that just *feels* right for a quick bacon sandwich etc. in the way I get the feeling businesses all used to.
- Great schnitzel and spaghetti great value great food stop before the match
- The default starting point before a Fulham match, it is also a haven for bus drivers, Tube workers, builders and music execs the walls are peppered with photos from album cover and fashion shoots...
- A retro delight!