The RITZ Ybor
Music Venue, Bar, Rock Club
- Get ready for a TSA level security check point.
- The ceiling...
- The bathroom is nice as hell.
- We Love The RITZ Ybor Fans!
- The new Ritz? New management has made simple, smart changes that have made the old hall far more attractive, versatile and inviting. (The Short List: Top 5 live music venues.)
- Make sure you LIKE Rainbow Ricky on Facebook!;)
- Decent venue at best. Good acoustics but they oversell good shows and the beer is way too expensive. But if you cannot avoid it, it will do
- Host to some of the best DJ's that come through Tampa.
- The most amazing Venue. Great service, professional and friendly hospitality.
- Tampa's premier special events venue open to hosting live concerts, special events, private parties, dream weddings & much more. Check it out at www.theritzybor.com
- Angels and Airwaves!
- Tight door security.
- Concerts are great here... dancing not so much, but im not an EDM fan
- Takes almost 20 minutes to get a drink, not to mention the price mark up is ridiculous. $8 for a beer? They must make a killing.
- #TropicalHeatwave http://www.wmnf.org/heatwave/schedule
- More air conditioning!
- Large venue. Great for events. Plenty of room to host a large guest list. Full stage and grand dance floor.
- Good venue but beers ate expensive as shit!
- VIP is the way to go!!!!
- Texas in july just killed it