- Fun fact. The facade was used for the diner in "Rules of Engagement"
- Potatoes that come as a side dish are not good at all. The rest isn't bad.
- Great pancakes
- Griddle Cake Deluxe
- Sweet potato fries are amazing here! Also nice, quick service!
- The food is pretty good. Serving sizes are on the large size. Wait staff is VERY friendly and nice and makes for a fun diner meal.
- Authentic New York diner. 24 hour, cool place to just hang out. Featured in Rules of Engagement.
- Try the Cali burger! Great food but the restroom us the size of a closet.
- Wait for the booth is worth it!
- Great burger, very slow service.
- Linguine w/Chicken in Garlic and Olive Oil
- They gave me the wrong order and the food was average at best. The service was pretty fast.
- This is an authentic american diner! Delicious food, organic options, eggs from a counrty farm. The staff is very nice and they remember you and your kind of coffee the next day! Try it! Love it.
- Kind waiters, fast service, good, honest food!
- Such a cute place. Take an apple ;)
- Nice diner with good food
- Greasy diner burgers and fries Other diner fare is OK. Did not like the dinner specials, they are not fresh and are over cooked.
- Classic feeling diner open 24 hours! Great staff, great food!!
- The Lumberjack brunch. Omg, it gets everything I want (in a reasonable portion). Fruit, juice, coffee, two eggs, two pancakes, a huge sausage, bacon and ham. All come together.
- The best place to have a nice brunch ! The employees are so nice and efficients ! Thanks to them to take care of my grandfather, the daily customer !