The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
- Shima is most amazing host in the club level lounge!!
- Just showed Shima (on the club level) everyone's wonderful comments. She's very flattered and grateful!
- The club level has an amazing hostess, Shima. She provides the highest level of service that I have ever experienced at any Ritz Carlton.
- Starbucks is in the mall that is attached to the hotel. Also, Neimans, Macy's, Sachs, Legal Seafood, Maggianos, PF Changs, etc
- Don't miss the Dogwood sculpture hanging above the entrance fireplace, paying homage to Virginia's state flower.
- One of the best hotels in the area. Everyone is sooo friendly, especially Shima at the executive lounge, she is an amazing hostess. She makes our stay worth it, she is very kind and always helpful.
- Shima is the reason we go back to the Ritz. She's wonderful and amazingly kind.
- Shima is amazing and an absolute pleasure to visit with when we are at the Ritz. Her customer service is top notch!
- Please tell Shima that Molly said hello. Shima provides the highest level of service I have ever experienced at a Ritz. Enjoy!
- They have a great restaurant: ENTYSE! It's a place to spot the power players of DC and they have a great shopping package special if you are a guest of the hotel!
- Go for afternoon tea!
- Drinking martini then more shopping!!!
- Due to the hurricane Sandy the hotel provided 2 movie rooms for the kids and a game room full of board games. Always the top service! What an amazing hotel :)
- Paprika treatment and vitamin C facial is the best. Great staff Sophie and Patricia.
- Parmesan Truffle fries are really good
- The Entyse restaurant & bar is really nice. Excellent food & solid service.
- Fancy room but the stuff is that good
- This is a great hotel... it was an experience to stay at such hotel!
- Comfortable beds and located in the middle of it all, but you always will have this nagging feeling because you have to pay for everything, from self-parking to internet access.
- The rooms are nice and clean and the staff is pleasent.