The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee
Hotel, Resort, Cocktail
1 Lake Oconee Trail (at Linger Longer Road)
Greensboro, GA 30642
- One word: SMORES
- The lake looks big, but it's only about three feet deep.
- If you are coming for a Spa day come early and enjoy the outside pool by the lake as well as the private indoor spa pool and the other spa facilities. Don't rush in and out for just your treatment!
- Made our South's Best List! From the glorious lakeside infinity swimming pool to the indoor pool in the spa to the waters of Lake Oconee, you can spend your entire vacation staying cool and wet.
- Gaby's by the lake
- The Chiminea dining along the lake at sunset is the highlight of the property.
- Great staff! Good weekend to come
- The best in southern hospitality!
- What a great place
- Get out your running shoes. Our property boasts more than 5 miles of walking, running or biking trails.
- Definitely do club level! George's Bistro is excellent, too.
- Carrie Underwood got married here. I was too late.
- This is a wonderful place. Service, dining etc is top notch. Very relaxing.
- Fabulous resort!!
- Highly recommend! Great atmosphere, friendly staff and plenty to do at the lake. Great for kids as well.
- Extend your post-treatment bliss in the Spa with a long soak in the indoor Jacuzzi.
- Bring the experience of camping inside your room with our Leave your Trace experience.
- The balcony by the Lobby Lounge is the best seat in the house for listening to live music while overlooking the lake on Friday and Saturday nights.
- On Friday and Saturday nights, the balcony by the Lobby Lounge is the best seat in the house for listening to live music while overlooking the lake.
- Save time for relaxation and experience The Spa and our locally-inspired Oconee Rain Vichy shower treatment.