The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel
- What a great place!!
- During the summer guests can spend the day sportfishing and then donate their catch to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County.
- Always upgrade to the Ocean View room ... That's why you come here isn't it?
- Bring a 'fleece' even in July
- ....what an amazing view!
- Play "Stump The Bartender"
- Raya restaurant... awesomeness
- Play "stump the bartender" -- order the most unusual cocktail you can think of. Then try the lobster flatbread!
- The Ritz Carlton has consistently produced an exceptional sunday brunch for years. Take a stroll on the beautiful adjacent beach afterwards! Don't forget the bloody mary!
- Love this Hotel. My second time here and it only gets better!!
- Great location. Best views. Family friendly resort. Enjoyed our stay.
- I love the staff there, genuine customer service.
- 180blu I lv u
- Love Ritz, very nice place)
- Lounge 180! The best view on the coast!
- Since you've checked into the Ritz, try the complimentary shuttle to the beach. Runs every 30 minutes until 7.
- Breathtaking view but the cafe wasn't like what I accepted.
- Unbelievably beautiful property...large and feels like a resort. Ocean front rooms with private fire pits.
- Check out the Andy Warhol surfboard art - Limited Editions for sale
- The service here is incredible...a fave place for us.