The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
- The hotel has its own stop on the complimentary McKinney Avenue Trolleymade up of restored vintage carsthe best way to the nearby Arts District or West Village shopping area.
- Dean Ferring's southwestern cuisine is to die for. It's always fun to hob-nob outside the restaurant at the Rattlesnake Bar too :) Chase, The A-List: Dallas
- Say hi to Cedric and Ryan!!! They are the best bartenders :)
- It's the Ritz! Service as you would expect -- highest standards, valet fast and easy and the guys remember who you are! Bartenders fun and restaurant amazing. Lobster nachos - fabulous!
- Never stay herw. The security is tighter than communist Russia. Unreal. Good luck getting to your room. Never again.
- Lobster Nachos are the ticket!
- Treat yourself like Royalty!! Check in at the Ritz-Carlton... Spa time is PRICELESS!!
- Don't stand to close to Kings of Leon in the lobby
- Rooftop is not Rooftop
- One if the finest hotel experiences I have had in my life.
- Dinner at Fearling's was great!
- Are you a Ritz-Carlton customer who has stayed at the Cosmopolitan? Tell us about your experience. Read our collection of reviews from Ritz customers.
- Great people watching. Hookers galore.
- Need i say more.Greatest bloody mary ever!
- Definitely take advantage of the courtesy Bentley for local trips.
- Valet is amazing!!! Third time meeting same guy and he remembered my name....
- A great Saturday night spot with a full bar and DJ!
- Try the banana pudding if you're in the restaurant.
- Its the little details that take their service to the highest level! This is what 5 star service is all about!
- The Live Oak Patio at Fearings, which is named for the trees that provide the outdoor space with shade, now has live music and street tacos on Thursday evenings from 6 9 pm.