Ritz 5 Movies
- Drop by and see a movie here. You will likely feel smarter and more cultured by the time you leave.
- great place to see non-blockbuster films!
- If you want a great experience viewing quality movies, Ritz 5 is the place.
- Nice theater--good movie selection and helpful staff!
- Remember there are three Ritz movie houses in Philly, all within walking distance. Independent films only!
- Popcorn is a must-have! It's made with real butter!
- Get a steak from the snackbar and eat it off one of the toiletseats in the restroom.
- The home of all off beat movies in Philly, need to try zahav after the movie which is in the area, awesome food!!!
- It's an older crowd here but perfect for a Woody Allen movie!
- Great place to catch an indie film or documentary. Much cheaper than any of the Regal/United Artists theaters. Close to some cute restaurants (Zahav, Positano Coast). Make sure to park in the garage.
- Possible the nastiest bathroom at a "Movie House" ever. Damn.
- Excellent staff
- tip your concession worker and don't forget to give her a highfive
- Use the kiosk to buy tickets.
- Independent films
- Not much space to hang out before the movie, decent theaters for indie movies.
- Independent films, foreign films
- Good selection of films.
- Great place for the small, artful and or foreign film if consequence.... oh, and pretty good popcorn!
- Check prices because they're lower on certain days and times