- The line here is always ridiculous. Need more cashiers!
- Doesn't matter what day of the week or time of day, the line is always ridiculously long!
- The line is always dreadful.
- Don't come here unless you absolutely have to. The cashiers are so slow!
- Line here suuuucks. Hate coming here
- Run. Away.
- Freakin line is always out of control ...
- Not a great selection of snacks
- Their security .. smh
- Lazy manager Abdul. Unprofessional
- Manager Abdul refused to take passport photos without a reason and just repeating "I can't do it". Then calls security, this guy in the orange shirt with blue denim jeans without no ID or uniform
- Convenient location, but the line to checkout is ALWAYS long, the store is always understaffed, and the employees are pretty rude.
- Excellent services and good prices!
- Don't come in here
- No matter what time of day, there is a long line. I don't mind waiting in lines, but this one is consistently slow-moving.
- Looooong lines without fail
- The worst customer service of any drugstore ever. Just go to the Gristedes across the street.
- Employees are all knuckleheads, they are the worst of the worst cashiers and customer service people. The manager is pretty dimwitted also, wonder how this shit lasts in nyc.
- So the worst rite aid. Never fails to have a huge long line.
- Worst line ever and worst customer service. Tons of promos, go early in the morning