- Nothing rite about this place.
- Super-reliable: shitty experience guaranteed every time. Also: why are you checking into rite aid?
- Bad management contributes to long lines at any time of day.
- Go elsewhere! Surly cashiers, lines that don't move and crappy selection.
- Screw the regular line, pharmacy reg all the way
- Con: I've never been in a more cluttered store! Pro: Rite-Aid takes Apple Pay now.
- It feels like it hasn't seen any remodel or repair since the 90s
- The employees are really cool and helpful. There are so many negative comments in here, I guess they improved their service :)
- Slowest pharmacy in the hood. Many nearby alternatives if you need your script fast.
- This place desperately needs self-check ins. No employees deserve more to be replaced by robots than these.
- Bring work and reading because it takes 17 minutes to buy laundry detergent
- Watch out for the mouse running around the store. The cashiers seemed unfazed by my scream, and the mouse.
- This one is just as bad if not worse then the other one on smith and pres...
- Customer service is improving - not sure what the change is, but it is a good one!
- Pretty close to being hell on earth. Avoid if possible
- One particular guy that works there ALL THE TIME needs a vacation or some time off this place cause he is acting like he working in Amityville horror house or something, needs control attitude asap.
- Out of stock, again
- This pharmacy sucks.
- The pharmasist is amazing!!