- Limited deal until 9/15/11: Purchase a Schick Intuition, Carmex Moisture Plus lip balm, or Vitafusion Fiber Gummies and get a FREE Fitness water bottle (rv $15) by mailing in your receipt!
- Always a long wait & tons of old hookers buying cat food.
- The closest you'll get in LA to a drugstore that mirrors the bleak milieu of Albuquerque in the Breaking Bad world of Walter White. Lots of desperate looking white folk. Enjoy.
- a free parking lot AND an unlocked bathroom right off sunset?? holy crap. and the sweet old lady at checkout gave me a new discount card and saved my phone number to it w the keypad, fast. score
- Pharmacy is ridiculously slow.
- Featured in LA Weekly's "30 Scoops in 30 Days"
- I can like Rite-Aid but the 7900 Sunset Blvd store (and especially the pharmacy!) are poorly run. They don't really deserve my business.
- Restroom closes at 10pm
- I used to go to this toilet. It was always full of trash people Always. So glad I do not have to go there any more.
- Complain if people pull up to the pharmacy register with a cart full of shit to purchase. And I hate the parking lot attendant ...she almost made me go back in to get my ticket stamped. Um no.
- Ice cream in ere is the best <3 especially cotton candy
- people without insurance: show a AAA card and get a hefty discount
- NEVER enough cashiers! 2 of them does not take care of the 13 in line.
- Make sure to give the homeless guy some change. He lives here.
- The best time to visit is after 2am on a Friday or Saturday morning!
- Best Rite Aid in the country! Open 24/7! Thrifty ice cream in the original square scoops! Careful in the lot as people pull in and out wrong way & park in all directions.
- Pharmacy is slow at 5pm. Everyone is getting prescriptions on their way home. 7 people in line now...one cashier. :/
- The pharmacy is SLOW.
- I LURVE the little old lady at the register. She's a treat if you happen to catch her. Be really nice and say hi to her!!