- It always takes at least 45 minutes to fill a Rx. Seriously. Never in 15. Ever.
- Open 24 hours a day. Get a Rite Aid card. I got a 20% discount for 2013 based on my purchases from last year. You can get some decent deals if you check out their ads and use the card.
- Waited over and hour and had to get back into the long line while they entered my insurance which took 2 seconds. Definitely will not be back.
- Dingy, need some cleaning but friendly staff.
- Was quoted 1 1/2-2 hours for prescriptions sent electronically. Handed in one more. Came back and only the in person one was filled. "They must not have seen it." Unacceptable.
- 24 hour pharmacy! It only takes about 15 minutes to fill a prescription. Plenty to do in the ares while you wait!