1211 Butterfield Rd (btwn Finley Rd & Highland Ave)
Downers Grove, IL 60515
- Beer stand by the bathroom is quicker than the bars
- It has a mechanical bull, great food, top 40 dance music.
- I would rather chew my own finger off than be in this place.
- I've never seen a girl cry at her own birthday party until I came to Rita's. The DJs suck, repeating songs and lacking variety.
- Awesome club with affordable and strong drinks. Definitely a place to people watch for HOURS.
- No cover for Ladies Thursday- Saturday night. Good music and atmosphere!
- Be prepared for all types if music new and old
- 15 minutes away in Downers Grove, Rita's is a great place to party on the weekends. They have top 40 music, foot long Long Island Iced Teas, and a mechanical Bull.
- Don't come here. Unless your 23 with zero class...
- rockin da bull!
- .... I have to admit... The DJ effin sucks!!! 02-03-11
- People also forget about the red room. There's another bar there, it's real quiet, and a good place to get to know your possible squeeze a little more.
- Try one of their foot long Long Island Iced Teas! Their great! Also Rita's is open till 3a on Fridays and Saturdays!
- Order the MGD beer I enjoy that a lot
- Interesting crowd...free mechanical bull was fun.
- Don't drink and drive call Showtime taxi 847 208 5797
- Meh it was alright
- legit WORST DJ ever!!!
- shut this place down A.S.A.P.