38 Cloth Fair
London, Greater London EC1A 7JQ
+44 20 7726 6671
- 28 October: Legend has it that Victorian body snatchers once drank in the Rising Sun before going on body snatching raids to nearby St Bartholomew's Hospital. Various ghosts said to haunt the premises
- DO NOT get a Sunday dinner here! The chicken is dry, yorkshires are undercooked and stodgy, the broccoli is soggy like a wet sponge, gravy is like water. Payment up front, not facility for refund. :(
- I disagree... It is cheap and cheerful!
- Character and good value
- Definitely worth a visit. Bargain price for my g+t and wonderful olde world features and location
- Sam Smiths never let you down
- Typical Sam Smiths. Don't ask for any non Sam Smiths branded booze, but if you can tolerate that it's a architectural beautiful boozer.
- Its where i live soo...
- Nice Sam smith's and hidden away so good for a Friday night!
- Go on a Sunday for a roast dinner. Nice and quiet, great food.
- The whiskey is very nice - they dont have jd
- sam smiths microbrewery beer. cheap but not that cheerful