859 9th Ave
New York, NY 10019
- Gays! Gays! ...and more gays. If you liked Bartini, go here.
- New trendy gay bar in HK with excellent happy hour specials - if you dont use your coupon, you can bring it back another time.
- Loved the drag show on a monday! The amazingly hot bartenders deserve your full attention in their underwear!
- My friend and I go to Rise very often. It has one of the best vibes
- The cocktails a good here, happy hour during the week lasts a but longer than other spots. The place usually gets packed around 8pm. Service is great here!
- The drinks are really good and the bartender are very nice
- It can get extremely crowded, but can be a really fun bar otherwise. Nice interior space as well.
- A fun neighborhood bar, where Hells Kitchen meets Upper West Side crowd. This place is always happening on the week days during happy hour. It also gets super busy during the weekend with a fun crowd
- Drag on Wednesdays
- tfw you're pushing your way through midtown to get to 2 for 1s. (Memes aside, this is the newest trendy gay video bar in NYC as of 2016).
- More of the same generic Hells Kitchen gay stuff. Nothing to see here.
- New, uber trendy and modern gay bar. Relaxing 2-4-1 happy hour where the videos aren't set to blast and you can actually make conversation.
- Frozen cosmo 2 for 1? Yes please.
- Rise is the new Bar-tini