Leidos Field at Ripken Stadium
- Great venue. Cal pumped in way more cash then he could ever recover. Great place to play ball!
- Such a beautiful stadium
- This was worth the price good family fun
- crab food join at the end of the stadium is great. should reserve a table next time, so you can watch the game and eat crab at the same time.
- The stadium smells like sea dog food
- Try the "Crab Sausage" - 60% crab and 40% pork - tastes like crab alrighty!
- Fans beware: Numerous commercial interruptions! Also, why does the IronBird look like a dolphin wired on caffeine?!
- Great facility. Prices tend to be on the more reasonable side.
- Free parking, tickets and concessions cheaper than MLB. It's a win!
- Crab Feast
- Great and safe place to watch a ball game
- Memories will be made here
- Great place!
- Not nearly as good as it used to be. But still worth taking kids and dates to.
- Thank you to the Carl Ripken Sr. Foundation for such a wonderful program. I am very greatful for all my brother's and sister's in Law enforcement & armed forces for volunteering. #uncommon
- Now watching the ironbirds; pitching is good; defense lousy hitting non existent thru 7 innings
- Crabs and awesome game experience. Nice kids area too.
- Food & drinks are pricey like the majors. Eat well before you go. Watch out for foul balls & broken bats flying at you. But it's fun here.
- Really nice place. Looked good in the rain.
- Try the homemade kettle korn!!! Down by the kid zone!!