RIOZ Brazilian Steakhouse
$ $ $
410 Columbiana Dr
Columbia, SC 29212
- The 32.50 is well worth it http://foodaholic.blogspot.com/2013/07/rioz-brazilian-steakhouse.html?m=1
- Very good food. Service was great as well. Don't fill up on the huge salad bar. That way you can eat all the great steak chicken and lamb.
- Lots of meaty choices!! You will never go hungry here. So very worth the proce!!
- Flank Steak Rocks!
- Don't eat all day before you come....trust me
- Food is pretty good and definitely an experience. Kids did not like it all that well (they are chicken finger kids). Pricey: $32.50 for 12 and over, $16.50 for 7-12, and kids 6 and under are free.
- I hate that they don't list prices ANYWHERE. just be ready for $32.50 per person minimum
- Try the featured Brazilian cocktail!
- The food was good. An orgy of meat. The atmosphere was kind of crap. Too open and too brightly lit. It felt like a fancy Quincy's. I doubt I'll ever go back.
- Make sure to Ask for "Soul" Premium Cachaca in your caipirnha!!!
- Great selection! I am a huge fan of the parmesan pork and the chocolate mousse cake. On Thursdays its $10 off!
- The best steakhouse in the Columbia area so far. The steaks cut the Brazilian way are well prepared and the quality is good. The buffet is just fine.
- I've been to Rioz twice, both times with reservations and both times had to wait over 20 minutes after my reservation time. Bad scheduling.
- If you feel very hungry, you should prefer this restaurant.... Pineapple was excellent! You should try this and you feel awesome when you leaving from restaurant....
- Everything is good. Must try the grilled queso.
- Great food. Great service. Great people watching. Hookers hang out here.
- Great service and you'll never leave hungry! So good!
- Miss this place. Can't wait until next journey there. Awesome staff and food!
- Always amazing. Work the red side of your card and don't let then overload your plate with meat. Pace yourself but keep them coming back.
- everything is awesome