Ringo's Donut Shop
Donuts, Coffee Shop
1200 S Church St (Battery Park Rd.)
Smithfield, VA 23430
- Best small town old fashion donut shop ever! The owners are wonderful and make your heart smile.
- Crispy Kreme donuts don't have nothing on Ringo's donuts! These babies are the bomb! But make sure to get your batch crazy early in the day because when they're gone....well....they're gone. Open @6am
- The peanut butter ones and the squealer! Oh and the pumpkin ones!!!!
- Ringo's Donut Shop is locally owned in Smithfield and serves fresh donuts and coffee daily.
- The squealer and the double chocolate donuts are awesome
- Squealer and coffee
- The cow tail doughnut
- Amazing. Light and not heavy. So good.
- Try the apple donut- tasty!
- Orange juice donut and ambrosia....yummy!!!!!
- Best donuts around. Try the maple bacon donut!
- The plan is to cruise over to Smithfield Station on July 31st and have dinner at the Station. We will serve donuts and coffee on the dock Sunday morning and return hone in the afternoon. Call 357-7700