Rinaldi's Italian Deli
Deli / Bodega
- They make a killer eggplant parm sub. Mmm.
- The menu has a great selection of specialty sandwiches -- more than 20 in all -- many of them given Italian Mafia-related names, like the "mobster," "Brando," and "Pauly Special."
- Godfather sub is the best in south Florida
- Incredibly delish
- Best Italian deli outside of Philly!
- Everyone will tell you to get the "Godfather," a hot sub combo of chopped steak, bacon, cappicola, salami, pepperoni, and provolone and finished with the standard lettuce, tomato, and mayo.
- Sooooo good I eat there once a week ! Always get the godfather :)
- Both our sandwiches had really dry prosciutto in them. The cold sandwiches were served open face on the sub?? It's no Bayonne NJ deli, unfortunately. But the staff was really nice.