If you weren’t able to grab a pair of Rihanna’s Fenty x Puma sneaker collection before it sold out, then you’ll want to mark your calendars for May 5. Rihanna and Manolo Blahnik are releasing a limited-edition capsule collection of denim and tattoo-inspired heels. Named Denim Desserts, the lineup is comprised of six different shoe styles ranging from $895 to $3,995.
Several heels and boots can be found in the collection, all of which are studded with jewels, sequins and embroidery that mimic the look of the singer’s hand tattoos. Rihanna’s favorite, the thigh-high “9 to 5” boot, is outfitted with a garter belt and jewel-encrusted trim. “Those boots are dangerous! If you’re trying to get back home to your bed, don’t wear them boots!” she said in a press release. “You will get kidnapped in those boots, those boots are trouble.”
The collection is part of the Spring 2016 line, and will only be available for purchase in the New York, Hong Kong and London Manolo Blahnik boutiques.
- This Soup Was An ‘Absolute Sensation’ With Queen Elizabeth II
- Subway Tries to Shade McDonald's in New Ad, With Mixed Results
- The 21 Most Romantic Fall Date Ideas
- Dunkin’ Donuts Is Dropping the Second Half of Its Name
- 18 Foods You Should Always Buy at Costco