Surf Ave (btwn W37th St & Brighton 15th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11235
- Everyone should walk the famous Coney Island boardwalk at least once.
- Built in 1923 this famous, wood-planked walkway is better known as the Coney Island Boardwalk, and in summer it seems like all of Brooklyn is out strolling along the two-and-a-half mile stretch.
- Parking is atrocious!
- Best place for a walk on the beach in NYC. The deck is nice (besides the parts they re-made out of concrete)
- Great for catching some UV rays! Get of the Brighton Beach station and walk towards Coney Island! Make sure to walk all the way to the end and watch the sunset;)
- There is no parking, better off taking the subway
- , )
- Go here instead of Coney Island. It's calmer and there is less trash.
- nice walk from coney island to brighton beach with fun people watching and lots of restaurants, bars, and stands to stop at
- Still here!!! Pleasant !!!
- Youll see classic attractions like the now-defunct Parachute Jump as well as the colossal Wonder Whee and the rickety, wooden-railed Cyclone roller coaster.
- Nice place to dream walking around
- Nice and cool