Mexican, Food Truck
505 51st St (at 5th Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11220
- Eat delicious tacos
- Try the Taco Arabes here, this Lebanese-Mexican roll-up combines spiced spit-roasted pork with sweet strings of caramelized onion. It's one of NYC's 26 best tacos!
- There chicken tacos are to die for!
- The atmosphere is great! Try anything with carnitas - the tacos al pastor aren't really anything to write home about.
- Only one waitress but be patient and you will handsomely rewarded with deliciousness. Definitely try the different taquitos (especially al pastor), tostada (Tinga) for some crunch, and Pozole.
- Slow service. Took 20mins for one effin taco
- The Torta Cubana here is voted one of NYC's 101 Best Sandwiches by @NYMag!
- The "tinga" is shredded chicken in an onion and tomato sauce... They make it the best. The bbq goat if feeling adventurous is yum. Fried fish is not great(mojarra) and the cactus beef isn't either.
- The cabeza (beef cheek) taco is particularly fine, and the picadillo de res is good if you want something that tastes Tex-Mex.
- Get the Lengua & Arabe Tacos
- We had tinga and cabeza really liked the tinga.
- Stop by this unassuming storefront in Sunset Park, order the steak tacos and have your mind blown.
- My favorite is the scorching hot version of chilaquiles verdes con pollo. This traditional Mexican dish uses lightly fried corn tortillas as the base of the dish with spicy green salsa poured on top.
- The el pastor is my favorite. Their green sauce is the best I've ever had. I always ask for extra so I can drench my food in it.
- we were waiting till girl come during 15(!!!!) minutes. it was not busy but nobody came to our table. Servise is horrible
- chicken torta $4.50, try the mamey shake $3
- nice vegetarian tacos
- Delicious cabeza and carnitas tacos. Stick to the mini tacos if you want to avoid a food coma (or are on a food tour of sunset park)
- Tacos arabes!
- Terrible comparing to matamoros and bronco. Terrible chicken above all! Tacos arabes the only worth mention.