Diner, Vegetarian / Vegan
400 15th St (btwn Broadway & Franklin)
Oakland, CA 94612
- Try the spicy veggie banh mi. The shakes are good, especially the ones made with real fruit. Ordering ahead for lunch is advisable.
- The breakfast potatos are seasoned to perfection!! Burgers are great too
- Their milkshakes are delish, and don't forget to order tots!
- Rico's Diner is about to move to Temescal. This is their last week downtown!
- Yankee pot roast on cloudy day hits the comfort factor
- Best taters ever!
- Cheeseburger, medium rare, and a vanilla malt. You will not be disappointed.
- The Turkey burger and milkshakes are the BEST!!!
- Rico's Burger FTW. Everything else is good too, but not as good as this.
- Grilled cheese sandwich with bacon and a side of ranch dressing. And don't leave without getting a milkshake (they have lots of flavors but my favorite is still good old chocolate)
- GREAT spot for lunch. Start with the Rico's burger, then move your way through the menu, lots of good things to try there. Chili cheese curly fries are a MUST!