Rock Club, Music Venue, Nightclub
- See a band at the Rickshaw and get the bar's nightly drink special, no matter how weird it sounds or how apologetic the bartenders are about it.
- This place is small intimate, and has pretty good acoustics, easy to get to and pretty inexpensive drinks, arrive an hour early if you want to sit down for the show, but why would you want to do that?
- Catch hot indie up and comers like Local Natives before they appear on commercials.
- Go early and play skee ball or foosball upstairs, then go down and dance your butt off.
- $20 minimum? WTF
- They always have tasty drink specials created for whichever band is headlining. And the sangria is strong and tasty!
- See an amped up concert here and leave dripping wet in sweat.
- Look for the air vent 30 feet back, stage right.
- Great intimate venue. Make sure you ask for the set times- headliners don't always play last, and they check for valid IDs all the time
- Sit upstairs to canoodle with your date at a mellow indie show, or do your thing downstairs for something more upbeat. They also host special nights like Cockblock, Nerd Nite and the Moth StorySLAM.
- Fun music venue - drinks, dancing, & live music tucked between Van Ness and Franklin on Fell. My favorite time was when I saw Moving Units. Lookout for the purple tentacles painted across the front.
- Make sure you have cash for the bar and the merch table.
- Popscene is a club night hosted by the venue Rickshaw Stop. Up and coming bands play perform and a DJ spins throughout the night. It's a great place to grab drinks and dance the night away!
- Awesome venue for any live band. Get tickets before they sell out, especially for Thursday's popscene. Drink specials are legit, and the bartenders are surprisingly nice & friendly.
- The first three people to comment on my check in win bonus Band of the Day cool points...oh snap!!
- Popscene SF lives here. Great residents. Presents lots of live electronic bands, too. Excellent lighting. Take a photo in one of the Rickshaws!
- Leave your jackets at home, though towels might be useful (from the heat/sweat)
- FASHION FEUD returns 01/11/2010 -at- Rickshaw Stop
- Get the dollar Negro modelo next door at that mex taco place first.
- The small venue is super nice and intimate. I loved watching Sasha Sloan perform here.