Rick's Cheese Steak Shop
12842 Jefferson Ave
Newport News, VA 23608
- Try everything its wonderful. Look at these pics.
- Real steak rolls, awesome!
- You can get your steak with Cheese Wiz! Accept no substitutions.
- The cheesesteak I had was not only the best but it was huge!! So delicious and plenty for the next day. Although I suggest taking the meat off the bread before keeping it.
- Italian steak was pretty good.
- OMG soooo good. It's not Geno's in Philly but its damn close!
- Chili cheese fries are great. Chili is a little spicy but good great portions for price. Cheesesteaks were perfectly seasoned and well dressed with cheese (:
- The Maryland cheesesteak...life changing.
- First time there and the food was amazing!!! Definitely will be going back!
- Have you ever had cheesesteaks so good you have to walk around while you eat it? Don't ask but this place is amazeballs.
- Pick anything .... You won't be disappointed
- Best cheesesteak outside of Philly! I love this place.
- The parking lot is pretty bad. Especially when it rains.
- Good cheese steaks
- Buffalo cheesesteak seems to be a fav.Mine is grilled pastrami cheese and thousand island dressing sandwich without sauerkraut
- good food and a really good value
- Great management and awesome cheesesteaks would recommend to anyone who loves a real Philly cheesesteak
- Good salads and cheese steaks ate huge and good, also.
- Absolutely fantastic cheesesteaks! And try the jalapeo bacon cheese fries.
- Spicy Scampi wings are the best wings in town! And come hungry!