Richmond New May Wah Supermarket 新美華超級市場
Supermarket, Grocery Store, Fish Market
707 Clement St
San Francisco, CA 94118
- Simply THE spot on Clement to get your Asian on. Seafood and meat monger on duty, and goods are fresh/cheap, selection of dried goods on the left side of the market is awesome, so take your time!
- Great selection of Asian and other groceries, plus fresh fish, meat and produce. Great prices, too.
- Nice fish. Cheap pork belly :-)
- You'll be amazed with their selection of bottled drinks. Try sugar palm juice if you want something refreshing and sweet!
- If you can't find it here it probably doesn't exist
- You can find King Car bottled iced tea here. Anyone from Guam knows this is the jackpot.
- BYO grocery bags. They charge you for paper bags!
- Buy fresh dragonfruit (when in season)
- They have HK noodle company thin wonton wrappers here & Mamy spicy instant rice noodle as well as instant porridge! Get your jasmin rice 25lb! They take credit cards! Seafood live Dungenes crab
- Best Asian grocery in town. Super fresh and high quality produce, large selection of refrigerated and dry goods, and great variety of snacks.
- Good selection of Asian food stuff.
- Good selection of che in the refrigerated section.
- Supermarket that carries any Asian food imaginable, from fresh ramen noodles to live sea food to ask manner of things fermented.
- Practically everything you would need to make an Asian meal under one roof
- This store has better selection than grocery stores in China and the prices are tough to beat. Great place for Asian ingredients
- One stop Asian grocery shopping.
- Papayas, Asian sauces galore, crabs
- They always have everything.
- Lots of Asian produce, seafood and poultry, and packaged options for those not near a Ranch99.
- 1.39 for like 2 lbs of Brussels sprouts--this place is food heaven.