Dive Bar, Bar
491 N Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL 60654
- The bartenders may be old, but they can still kick your ass.
- Great atmosphere
- This place is disgusting. It was filled with smoke when we walked in; even the bartender was smoking. So we walked right back out.
- We. Are having a good time.!!!
- Be careful of that Point 83 bike ride on Thursday's... might be the best time you've had in a long, long time! Get off your ass, dust off the bike, drink some beer and be a part of a great group!
- Boneless chicken dinner... Only 75 cents!
- One of the best dive bars in the city. Excellent juke box with CDs!
- Just because it's "closing time" doesn't mean you should leave.
- They didn't get the memo about the smoking ban that was passed a number if years ago. People smoking in there all the time. Nasty
- Smoking is still allowed in this bar.
- Dive bar my ass. This place is great. Cheap drinks, Frank on the juke and no smoking. Old school Chicago bar.
- The jukebox is the best!! Kris black taxi!
- Man. I love this bar!
- There's my chippy.
- Very nice is the time you have when you can drink by yourself.
- A gritty old bar with character. Yes you can smoke, listen to classy tunes of a bygone era on the jukebox, order a templeton rye, & take a leak in the mens room under a scantily clad Marilyn Monroe.
- Old school bar with lots of history.
- Great jukebox, people, and smoke. This place is a time warp in a great way. When bars were bars, not libraries. $.75 hard boiled eggs. Get in on that! :-)
- Runner up for Best Chicago Mainstay at the 2017 Time Out Chicago Bar Awards.
- Cheap beer and old school feels are a plus but prepare to stink like smoke.