- This is of Houston hidden gems for fabrics.
- Cant get enough of the dining & shopping??? Move right around the corner into The Plaza Museum District Apartments! Stop in today!
- A change from a mall setting.
- It can be very difficult to park on the weekends, especially if the weather is nice.
- Love the area to hang out and do a little shopping.
- Overrated, nothing special. Tree free naked streets makes you walk among the parked cars. No shades preventing window shopping.
- I honestly don't understand why anyone goes here. This is by far the biggest parking nightmare in Houston. In the past, at least the parking garage was free, but now it's $10 flat rate. Avoid.
- I loved this small village!!!!Picturesque with impressive christmas decoration..
- No public restrooms in this area...feel free to use the restaurants and bars around the area for their facilities
- A kid nightmare. And thats in the Bars.
- Stay strapped...it gets crunk round here
- Great area to spend an afternoon in. Coffee, shopping, ice cream, The Chocolate Bar, and restaurants galore.
- It's a nice place to shop and eat. The Parkin is insane though.
- #shopping for #anything
- Make sure you know how to come back in the hotel THERE ARE NO TAXI there!!!!
- Wonderful shopping center with great restaurants, pubs, shops, and a respected theatre.
- Bares, tiendas restaurantes
- I love the little shops that they have here.
- Great outdoor shopping center.
- 10 May 2014 - parking rate bumped to $15 flat rate