- a beautiful public square created in 1849 - example of gorgeous urban green space for city dwellers!
- Stand in the center of the park, look north south east and west, you will see a building that defines Saint Paul in all four directions!
- Great place to skate off those extra calories! Have fun!
- Don't let the name fool you, there isn't any rice here.
- A great lunch destination for the M-F work crowd in the summer. You can almost always find a food truck or two plus plenty of benches for the sun and shade lovers alike.
- Check out the ice sculptures during the Winter Carnival.
- Go to Rice Park in the evening after dark, during the winter. Beautiful place! If you have a WellsFargo card, get skates and skate free at the small rink by the Landmark Center.
- drink the fountain water... I dare you
- Great place for a romantic walk on valentines day
- Beautiful Park.
- Magical lights
- Electrical hook ups on trees. Great for laptops or phone charging.
- Get a picture of "The Source" (the girl in the fountain), sculpture by Alonzo Hauser with the St Paul's central library in the background.
- The lights in the park every winter are magical.
- A nice urban park. Beautiful downtown location.
- This is Chris Coleman's St.Paul, a rundown park full of hobos at 8pm on a Thursday. And this hack thinks he can run a whole state
- Tasty food trucks during the warmer months
- It's a great park to walk through if you're trying to get from the most dale of downtown to the Xcel Energy Center.
- Lovely park! Especially at Christmas time.
- Christmas tree lights are on