Rice Amphitheater & Aquatic Show
Science Museum, Aquarium
1200 S Lake Shore Dr
Chicago, IL 60605
- The seats get filled up quickly. Arrive at least 15 minutes early to the theater to get your pick of seats. Don't worry, the video and magnificent views will keep you entertained
- Boring aquatic show. Not worth attending.
- The show isn't as exciting as i remember. Too much focus on training techniques instead of showcasing awesome talents of the animals. If i want educated I can go to google & YouTube.
- Located within the Shedd Aquarium.
- Mama always said "If you don't have anything nice to say. Don't say nothing at all.
- A great restaurant. Service at Starbucks is great too!
- Now called the Abbott Theater at the Shedd. No companion seats for companions using wheelchairs. Not so good when your wheelchair user is a 5-year-old who needs a parent near him to see the show.
- Overrated. Last two minutes are only good part
- Come early, leave happy
- Sit near the top
- The aquatic show changes all the time. In fact, they have 2 or 3 different versions each day