Rib City Alton
- The pulled pork is effing disgusting. Don't waste your time or money on this sub-par "barbecue"
- One of the worst experiences ever. Pulled pork was horrible, side portions were small and not tasty, odd and annoying waitress, and got charged extra for sharing my sandwich with my gf. Never again.
- Great prices love the smoked ribs!!!
- Love this place! Prices are reasonable and the meat is tender. Must try!!
- Very Blah. If you're looking for good BBQ, look somewhere else.
- Everything was great
- Extra charges for everything! Bring your fat wallet!
- The wait for food was ridiculous. My wife ordered food that was run of the mill. This was pretty safe food, nothing special.
- Very good for this area. ...
- Half rack of baby back ribs were on special,so you can guess what I ate. Meat almost fell off the bones. Has become a favorite of mine
- The St Louis style ribs are my favorite! Love the onion rings as well!
- We love the three cheese fries! The waitress Nikki is the best. The sloppy dog is really good also!
- This place sucked so bad and the waitress was retarded and had other ppl doin everything for her so it made us wonder what the hell she was even doin there
- NOT "very blah" or "effing disgusting" as others have so eloquently put. Rather-"very effing good!"
- Everything is good!