Harbor / Marina, Scenic Lookout
- Great place for whale watching. Just be sure to avoid restaurants that serve whale in town - it's not an authentic local dish, just recently adopted to cater to tourists.
- View this photo of Reykjavik Harbour around 1890. Photographer is Sigfus Eymundsson. (Reykjavik Museum of Photography)
- Go for the whales
- Take a walk and relax . Great view.
- Great view!
- Viking boat. ,
- the cutest area with tons of restaurants and a great view
- A place swarming with activity and buzz. It's full of cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Love the sights and smells here
- A supernice place, make sure to try some fish and chips
- Beautiful site and they are a ton of shops and museums to visit.
- , - ) , , Enjoy!
- Multiple sightseeing tours located here along with a few restaurants and amazing scenery with the mountains. Very beautiful.
- Nice place to walk around and have dinner there.
- Lots of neat restaurants here that are worth exploring
- Whale tour from this area was amazing, also nice for just walking around with scenic views and a variety of shops
- Beautiful place !!
- Nice area. Still, shops and restaurants are even more expensive than downtown.
- Great place to walk, have a meal, find whale tours, take photos and wander!!
- Great walks there, and amazing views