Reyhan Persian Grill
Middle Eastern, Hookah Bar, Wine Bar
- Really good food and the owner is really nice. A+
- The hummus is hands down the bet hummus I had ever tasted. The falafel is (are?) also delicious. Service is a little strange, but the food more than makes up for it..and there's always take out
- That's bullshit! It should state that the free appetizer check in special is not honored at lunch! :(
- Try the Ground Beef And Cornish Game Hen Kabob
- Try the Bread
- From the kitchen !
- Mixed Grill
- Appettizers galore !
- Shish Kabob
- Chicken Kabob
- Aush Soup is delicious !
- The Aush Soup is an absolute MUST! Ask them about their ionized water ethos~it's fascinating! Lovely owners too!
- Don't judge by its unassuming location. Parking's a pain. Food and service is excellent. Order the Aush soup as a first course. You'll be glad!
- The koobideh is awesome. As is their fresh bread and hummus.