Record Shop, Music Store
- 2012 Best of Phoenix Winner: Best Cheap Vinyl! They stock more than 25,000 vintage vinyl record albums on any given day to suit every musical whim!
- Amazing place tons of rare vinyl!!!
- Look for the new Times tent out in front of Revolver at 1st Fridays! Tons of giveaways/ Free-stuff and be sure to sign up to win tickets to see FUN.
- The guy working the the desk said to come in mid-week to get the more rare records. I can never find any Floyd...
- Great local record shop with a wide variety of music. Best record shop to see a show since its so small. I saw Pianos Become the Teeth there, it was AMAZING. Can't wait for the coffee shop to move in.
- Check for outdated concert posters on the wall! Doesn't hurt to ask.
- Must stop in Phoenix, always buy something to support the local record store. We need more places like this.
- The Orphaned to Hatred event theme should elicit fantasies and open wallets to the charitable organization.
- great selection of vinyl both new and old. great atmosphere especially during First Friday
- I bought my first record here. Sometimes they've got live local bands playing outside which just adds to the cool vibe of this place
- Amazing record selection with a mix of eclectic finds. Plus they've had some great shows out front, like The Pains of Being Pure at Heart!
- Awesome little record shop with a great selection!
- Will buy your used multimedia.
- They have Vinyl, in a day were some people doesn't know what a record player is. You can if a rare gem inside and check out the live show on First Fridays
- Revolver has a great selection of both new and used records. The live shows in front on First Friday are always worth checking out.
- More records for this old soul.
- Tripped over this store while at a convention down the street. Great selection of used vinyl at reasonable prices.