Revolution Bar & Music Hall
Music Venue, Bar
- Get the Amityville Horror burger with fried pickles bitches
- For show listing go to www.clubloaded.com
- never eat the food.. instant regret!!
- Come Friday during hh and ask for rob
- okay place..very hot inside and parking was a nightmare!! avoid rat race choir oldster egoist dave chemela needs lessons in dealing with people who pay to see their boring has been show!
- Don't talk to Jameson the bartender. He'll ask for a ride home.
- $3 for tap water, this place does fucking blow!
- Great cover bands. Like Ants Marching and Bonjourney. Throwbacks!
- Magners on tap. Hells yea. Also, Skittles shots.
- Nasty Bartenders - wont go back. Was talking to my friends, and one of the bartenders started to argue with me, then had me kicked out. security gaurd actually apologized to me. I will never be back.
- Excellent Ambience, sounds is amazing! Looking forward to come back
- Gonna turn the fuck up tn...
- Nice place for beer and mixed drinks. Enjoy the music.
- Great food. Nice servings for a bar while watching shows. Love the layout of this place. Lots of good seating where you can still see the bands and love all the old pictures of music artist greats.
- Fear The Dawn!!! Woo!!!
- Pretty good beers for cheap. They need to really turn the music down between sets though, and never play Papa Roach again.
- If the masseuse is there...do it up! Cheap and awesomeee
- Sound system is great hear
- Late night kitchen serving eggs
- The bar will soon be renamed Revolution. Brought to you by the guy who ran The Crazy Donkey