Revere Beach Blvd (Beach St)
Revere, MA 02151
- Pleasantly surprised. Decent beach and easy to get to from the city. Phuck what you heard, give it a shot.
- Get a huge, greasy slice of pizza at Bianchi's.
- Established in 1896, Revere Beach is the oldest public beach in America. It's home to the famous Kelly's Roast Beef & the National Sand Sculpting Festival, scheduled this year for July 19 to 21.
- Smoke blunts !!!!
- The city of Revere deserve some credit for keeping this beach clean! Unfortunately this beach gets a bad rep, but that's mostly by the ppl that haven't been in years! I always have fun there!!
- Take the Blue Line to Revere Beach and use the cool pedestrian walkway to step right onto the beach. Eat lunch under one of the old-fashioned, canopied pavilions.
- It's great living next to the Revere Beach it's so great listening to the waves crash it helps you to relax and great food along the Revere Beach Blvd :)
- Great beach despite the vast number of bare-chested retired guys sitting around reading.
- Dont get in the water it's always too cold but great place to hang out with friends at night
- Its the most disgusting beach in MA.
- I live there..such a good place!!
- A Great Beach! Plus Kelly's Roast Beef is there!
- After the renovations a few years ago MUCH better to come to at night and get some late night food from Kelly's and enjoy the sounds of the ocean, watch out though past 10 they tow cars
- It is a nice place to stay after ice cream on Banana Boat or eat a sandwich in Kelly's , nice to a run , walk , bicycle too , or just enjoy a relax moment on the sand .
- Free BBQ @ the Shipwreck with purchase of drinks. Weekends only.
- Beautiful beach for volley ball, frisbee, sand castle building, and general sunning. Water is not the purest on Earth, but the sand is kept fairly clean. Lots of food places along certain stretches of
- Its pretty rocky here, but its nice, parking along the street with restaurants nearby.
- No crowd, no big wave, flat and shallow surf, like a swimming pool
- Was great to walk around and see all the sandcastles
- Life is good slow down in life.