300 President Clinton Ave
Little Rock, AR 72201
- Super brunch. With Beatles music.
- $1 mimosas and kid friendly. Made pancakes for 5 year old. Even though it wasn't on menu
- Super yum quesadillas!!!
- Beatles Brunch on Sundays? What? Music and entrees themed with Beatles!
- Hey guys!! Coming into town June 9th with Parachute & Hugo!! Be sure to come out and pick up your FREE download of Everybody vs. U & Me from OfficialDamato.com
- Come back and see Jack's Mannequin Live on July 13th, 2011. More info here: http://jacksmannequin.com/tour
- Go to the Rumba Room for an awesome black cherry mojito.
- Rev room is a great place.. check out the patio and grab some food. Or come inside up front and see some local and big artists!
- Live music! Great shows. Lots of metal shows.
- The queso and enchiladas are great, but don't be fooled by ANY specials they advertise! There will be some sort of catch that will cancel it out. This sign was put up an hour before it was "active".
- Great music venue with reasonably priced food and drinks. The deluxe cheese dip is stellar.
- It's taco Tuesday and salsa dancing!!
- Good mango salsa. Nice, crisp chips with some seasoning sprinkled on for a bit of spice.
- 2+ hours to get served food (not crowded), slow with drinks too. NOT recommended
- Great led performances :)
- Come enjoy Little Rock's best live music venue!!!
- Don't feed the sound guy
- Awesome venue with reasonable drink prices and great bands
- Hey Love Army! You just missed me on tour but you can check out Everybody vs U & Me on iTunes with the link below. Follow me on Foursquare to find out when I'll be back in town!