Restoran Super Kitchen Chilli Pan Mee
Noodles, Chinese, Asian
42, Jalan SS2/10 (Tmn. Bahagia)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47000
+60 3-7877 2281
- Burns my asshole
- 1 portion ain't enough! Just order 1.5 bowl straight!
- The spiciness is too sexy. I can't even.
- very good service. I dont need to order they just give me my food. Awesome crew and food...
- Added 4 scoops of chilly. Thats the bomb Mann.
- Chilli pan mee, the chilli super spicy! Spicy food lovers would love it!
- Chilli Pan Mee! Their restaurant name says it all. You can add all the chilli you want, but too much will make it unpleasant and cover out the taste.
- Chili pan mee with pork chop is the best for me
- Best chilli panmee in town!! Always my favourite
- Chili pan mee is good. But poor service on first visit, waitress did not take note on our order & never inform on sold out item. Made us waited for so long!
- Seriously good dry pan mee!! All ingredients are very fresh including the chillies!! Unlike those oil soaked mouldy chillies at other ban mee shops. Dangerously addictive! THANK YOUUUUU for the banmee
- Definitely an awesome shop for chili pan mee!!! This is a must try. The chili is spicy as hell though....but so good!!!
- Most of the customers like to curse. As I was indulging my scrumptious Chilli Pan Mee, from one end of the place I can hear swearing. How uncivilised.
- every time eat also stomch pain next day..too hot the cili
- Price increased! RM6 per bowl now. Curry pan Mee RM7
- The chilli is really really spicy!
- Don't hv to look at the menu, just go for the dry chilly pan mee & make sure u top it up with several scoops of chilly
- The Sa Le drink should b eveyone's fav 2gthr wit d dry chilly pan min
- Must Try Chilli Dry Pan Mee! Good Food!
- Order 2 glasses of Iced Chinese Tea with your Chilli Pan Mee, and remember to finish your vegetables.