Restoran New Sun Ho
Jalan Hujan Emas 4
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 58200
- Must try Hainan ice here...
- Must try the "Teh si ping" & loh mee!
- Typical coffee shop
- The fried tung fun is highly recommended. Comes with lots of 'liao' such as bitter gourd and taugeh. Can also taste the wok hei. The stall is right in front of the shop.
- The fried tung fun is highly recommended. Comes with lots of 'liao' such as bitter gourd and taugeh. Can also taste the wok hei.
- Hai nan ice is my favouriteeee~ chicken rice is delicious..heard law mee is famous n nice but I dun noe..I dun eat law mee..; D
- Try the pastry at the side nice siew pao. Loh m
- Must try the teh ice!!! Is great in town.
- Angel ice highly recommend ed
- Awesome Loh Mee !
- Tea stall here makes my all time fav Ying Yeong Si. *slurrrrrrp*
- Try the roti canai also
- Very delicious Loh Mee and Prawn Mee.. But close on Monday
- Loh Mee + Kopi = Best
- The "pork mow soup" stall has good noodles, have some dry mee+meehoon and some delicious soup (taufoo, fuchuk, tomatoes, bittergourd and mince)
- The Loh mee is well known. Quite rare in KL so it's worth a try
- Hoi Nam is not too bad. Not freshly made though. Had the wanton noodle, not too bad as well.
- Ever since Loh Mee changed boss, pork and prawn portion is only half compare to previous. Not worth to eat. I wouldn't order again, will go to the original boss stall
- The teh bing is out of this world! Also love the lor mee and pork ball noodle..
- Wan tan Mee is good. Flavorful pork lard