黄金海岸海鲜大饭店 Restoran Gold Coast Island Seafood
$ $ $
- The pork knuckles is yummy, my family love it very much. . The steam batin fish is als worth eating . Very fresh and not pricey at all
- Very slow service =_= need to wait damn long time only can eat the foods... Food taste soso..
- Will not come back again. Rude service and treatment by the lady boss
- Bad service.
- Don't serve normal dish, only available expensive dishes that cost a boom. Not recommended to come.
- Mongolian style prawn mantis its strongly recommended! Yin Yong style toufu it's nice!!!!!!
- Reasonable price ! And very taste especially they steam fish like it so much!
- The service here is really SUCKS.! The bosses are very rude & impatient. Damn slow service. Been there few times unfortunately, the service is very dissappointing. ::-(
- Their ribs are good
- Seriously service FUCKED UP! Waitress ignore when you ask them to bring something.
- Every Saturday and Sunday you have to call and book for appointment if you're planning to have your dinner here. Besides that, everything here is super delicious!
- Everything is slrrps here!
- Their special tofu with pumpkin broth is very difference and nice. We also.order the Lotus veggie. It was lots of almonds flakes on top and tastes good. Overall I will.come.back.
- Food is good but it's kinda pricey.