Restoran Da Tuan Yuan (大团圆饭店)
Chinese, Asian, Seafood
No.22G, Jalan Tiara 2D/KU1 (BBK Business Centre)
Klang, Selangor 41150
+60 3-3342 9309
- Fish head is a must try.. Whether is with ginger or sweet and sour sauce.. Asam also not bad..
- Crowd started to build up at 6:00pm. It's totally hopeless if you come at 7pm or 8pm. Don't even think of coming at weekends. Everyone is crazy.
- Their Assam fish head is huge ! however find the salted mantis prawn disappointing . fried tiny marmite sotong is crispy !
- Cheap and delicious dishes
- Awesome Ginger Steamed fish, Fried Eggs with black fungus, steamed spinach soup, Roasted pork and BBQ pork(charsiew). Many more others must try!!!! but need come early for seats .
- The char Siew is awesome
- Assam fish head is awesome !! Besides, roast pork and char Siew are tasty too.
- One of the best ginger steamed fish and mantis prawn in town. Try the mantis prawn in cornflakes style!
- Must try Asam fish and ginger steam fish!!
- Awesome asam fish head and salad pork ribs!!
- Something u must order
- Food is still good! Good consistency!
- Open on Day 3 of Chinese New Year 2019 Wonderful!
- Steamed ginger fish, spinach soup & charsiew siewyuk was really good. Salted egg mantis prawn was just mediocre.
- crowded. very very pricy. food is not bad. char siew and roasted pork not bad.
- Siew yuk and char siew just average.
- Honestly, food is rather average, not sure why this place is co crowded and price is rather pricey too. At this price, there's many other options to choose from.
- Prawn with salted egg, three assorted seafood with Assam source, all very yummy!
- highly recommended for local home cooked foods
- Nice foods!