Restoran Aik Yuen 億園茶餐室
Coffee Shop, Chinese
- Despite of mixed review that I saw on this restaurant, their service is slow during weekends, but their fried Hokkien mee & lala are decent. Not too bad nor too good.
- Super fresh lala and as usual everything is good
- Hokkien mee is just normal actually @@.( Not worthy waiting 1.5 hrs) Rude operators.Want to keep your mood? Not patient enough?Just go somewhere else lol!
- Waited so long, almost an hour! but they served ppl who came later than us first, poor kids were so hungry. Nothing fantastic abt the noodles, just mediocre. Definitely our first and last time.
- fried pork is good stuff
- Charcoal wok hokkien mee, friend rice and lala
- Charcoal fried goodness. You have no idea how rare a find this is.
- Best Hokkien Mee in kl. Been eating here since 90s